Our Mission at CWOI.
Encouraging, Equipping, and Empowering Godly Women.
Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her! Luke 1:45
CWOI is an interdenominational organisation working across churches to build armies of God.
We seek to challenge Christian women in ministry to become all that God has ordained them to be and for them to also challenge the next generation. We do this by developing women mentors, extending our mentoring scheme to the next generation of women, and ensuring that the next generation of Christian women have good mentors to look up to, thus preserving our posterity.
• To see that every woman in ministry knows her calling and that she is making her calling and election sure.
• To support and encourage, both physically and through prayer, each woman with a calling to operate in their God given destiny.
• To walk with each woman so that their relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ is enriched, fruitful, and they are examples to others.
• To walk in unity and to build each other up so that we can impact our various churches and generation.
• To ensure that there are seasoned Christian Women Mentors in every church who will challenge and impact others towards godliness and destiny.
• To awaken the women in the Body of Christ to righteousness and holiness and to walk in the power of God.
Our Mentoring Pathway.
• Personal walk with God
• Intimacy with God and relationship building
• Prayer, reading the Word, and living the Word
• Determination & Focus
• Know your calling & ministry
• Identify your calling
• Focus on developing it
• Stay under mentorship
• Be teachable
• Possess personal discipline
• Be organised & Prioritise
• Learn to say “NO!”